HOW TO REGISTER FOR ZOOM
- The first thing to do is to register for the service. You can do this either from your laptop or PC
- Go to zoom’s signup page.
- Download the Zoom desktop app
- Enter your email and password you just used to sign up for Zoom in your browser.
When you join a Zoom meeting hosted by another user, you are considered an attendee. The host has most of the controls, including muting audio, using video, sharing your screen and more.
Joining a Meeting–
- Join a meeting by clicking on a Zoom link provided by the meeting host
- Enter the meeting ID if prompted & pass code
- Click to join the meeting. You will be directed to the waiting room until the host starts the meeting.
- When you’re in the meeting, you may click on the Start Video button to start your video.
- Mute/Un-mute & Audio Settings -You can mute and un-mute your microphone and the host also has the ability to mute you too
- Start/Stop Video & Video Settings You can turn your camera on or off with the Start/Stop Video button. By clicking on the arrow next to the start/stop video button, you can change webcams, access your Zoom video settings, or select a virtual background (if enabled).
- To leave a meeting – You can leave the meeting at any time by clicking on the Leave Meeting option at the lower right corner of the Zoom window.
For more Information